How to Change the address of USDirectExpress

      Comments Off on How to Change the address of USDirectExpress

If you have been receiving Federal benefit payment and are trying to get the address on your account changed; this is the process to follow:

  1. Visit
  2. Click on “CLICK HERE TO LOGIN.” You will be taken to a page that looks like this to have your account of USDirectExpress login:
  3. Enter “User ID” under Returning User and click Submit.
  4. Enter “Password” and take the help of “Forgot User Id?” in case you don’t remember.

After you have the account of US direct express login successfully, go to Account Information to change your address.

And if you need help at any point, you can always call the direct express Customer Service toll-free number 1-888-741-1115.

Do keep your Direct Express Debit card handy at the time of your call.

Note: You will have to inform the Social Security Administration of the change in address separately. Even though Comerica Bank operates the US Direct Express card, they will not notice any Federal Agencies about such changes.